Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mango Spring rolls with Peanut Sauce

I can't help but sigh when I see these pictures. I really wish I had a fresh mango right now because I would stop everything else I am doing to make these. Have I mentioned I am in love with the cookbook, "Blue Eggs and Yellow Tomatoes". Obsessed is probably a bit more like it.

This is yet another recipe that I made while we were up playing in the snow for a family vacation. Rob died (almost literally over these). They are really so simple to make with simple, fragrant, and flavorful ingredients. I ate so many that I couldn't eat anything else for dinner. These will definitely be an appetizer at whatever party I host, or bring food to next. I can't imagine anyone not loving these (OK unless you are allergic to peanuts).


I just have to add that I love you Jeanne Kelley wherever you are! If not for your entire cookbook just for these wonderful bites of pure bliss.

No comments: