Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have been away :)

Well I haven't really been anywhere other than here, but I just really can't quite fit this darn blog thing into my daily repertoire. Sigh. It recently came to my attention though that I don't have my favorite recipe EVER. (Well at least right at this moment) posted. The even sadder part of this tale is I have the photos from last summer when I made it. I really do have food photos. I mean my husband does accuse me of taking more pictures of food than of our children. So without further ado I am going to make a few posts of a few recipes. :)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I always love when you post something new!!!

Trudi & Gary said...

Glad I'm not the only one... I'm gonna try and send out my Christmas presents FINALLY this weekend (lol)
Miss you guys :-)