Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Perfect Sandwich?

Now I am not necessarily saying that THIS sandwich is the "perfect" sandwich, however, today during lunch it definitely felt that way. I love a good sandwich. Really who doesn't? One of my favorite things is great Panini Press I received for my birthday from my kids (with some subtle hints from me). Its hard not to make an incredible sandwich when it is perfectly toasted.



This is a grilled Turkey with pesto and roasted red peppers. I also put on dijon mustard, provolone cheese, and then top it off with fresh avocado. I use a cracked wheat sourdough. With the panini press on medium heat it only takes about 3 minutes to toast. My kids love it when I make their grilled cheese sandwich on the press, because they love the grill marks. Its been a worthy purchase.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

A panini press is still on my wish list. Maybe this year...

That sandwich looks yummy!

rachel said...

Time for lunch!