Saturday, February 28, 2009

Black Bottom Cupcake from The Sweet Life Patisserie

Have you been to The Sweet Life?


Tonight my 9 year old daughter and I had a date. We did a little shopping, got a little dinner, and then ended the evening with dessert. Sure we could have gone anywhere for a tasty little something or other, but we went out for "Dessert". We went to this great little pastry shop and got a fantastic Bittersweet Chocolate Torte, and a slice of chocolate cream pie. For my husband I thought I would bring him home this Black Bottom Cupcake. I didn't mean to...really, but when I got home from a movie much later in the evening (1AM) I found 1/2 of it still sitting on the counter. It was delicious. If you live in Eugene and you haven't gone to The Sweet Life, then go. It is worth the wait in line, because there is always a line, and there is a perfectly good reason why. Its fantastic.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I should have tagged along...LOL.