Sunday, February 22, 2009

What was I thinking?

Seriously a food blog? What was I thinking. I mean who doesn't have the time to squeeze in a few posts here and there. Just a few pictures, putting in a recipe every now and then, adding some insightful comments. HA! No I don't have the time obviously. I post, what, maybe every 3, 4, or 5 months. Well people (mainly me) I will have time eventually so I am keeping my blog. Its mine anyways, and well, when I feel like it I will do more than just change my background to suit my mood. As for food. Yes, one day all the photos that are on my computer (possibly more food photos, than family) will eventually make it here.

2 comments:

rachel said...

and when you're ready, we'll be here waiting! ;)

Margaret said...

I am patiently waiting till school is out for you to start posting. For now, you better study that math. :-)